Cherry Blossom Tree


This tree was my first attempt in using ZBrush. I had never used this program before so learning a whole new workflow was interesting and challenging. But i always except a new challenge when it comes to art ^_^.
So i took the tree from Zbrush to Maya, which was hard, then laid out all my lighting and render passes and composted them in photoshop. I has to do a lot of manipulation with the original photo to get everything in the background gone so that it wouldn't be distracting then layering the image with different colors so that the tree blend properly and looks a little more natural then just laying it in the scene. 

This was a completely different workflow then I'm used too but it was fun to do nonetheless. 




Take a look at my other art pieces here-------> Gallery 


Popular Posts